Monday, May 10, 2010

Elder Gaverret

Family and Friends,

This week was absolutely amazing.
We had a huge conference with ELDER GAVARRET from the 70. We were able to feel the spirit very strongly in the training that he gave us. He talked a lot about how we can have more success and I was able to find out a lot of things that I did not know before. I love the work of the Lord and am so grateful to be part of it for 2 more months. I was so grateful to be able to hear your voices and be able to tell you some things that I have learned in the mission.

Like I said we had a great Idea on how we can work more united with the members and we are going to be applying this plan with all of our members in our branch. I really feel that this will work and I hope that you guys can pray for me and my district. I love you and really hope that everything is excellent.

I feel very bad, once again I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE ANYONE ELSE, because we came from Chancay to HUACHO and we came a little late.
SORRY I LOVE YALL,

Cuidense mucho.
ELDER GRIFFIN

No comments: