Monday, May 3, 2010

Upcoming Mother's Day Call

Family and Friends,
This week was fantastic.

Sometimes I don’t have the patience to wait for the progress of the investigators but then I remember just HOW PATIENT GOD HAS BEEN WITH ME and I think about how I can become better and have more patience with them. We had the Idea of asking God in a series of prayers (1 for every investigator) if they are really ready to progress or if they need time alone. We felt the spirit very strong and we were able to feel if the person was ready or if they needed more time.

My companion is coming out of his shell. He is new like you all know and really had a little bit of fear setting a baptismal but now we had a little division with two members and the result is that he set a baptismal date all by his self. He is really progressing and I know that he has a lot of potential. We are working more united and really are having a lot of spiritual experiences.

I love you all so much and am so grateful for your help in everything.

MOM I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY!!! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I HAVE UPDATES ON THE PHONE CALL.

ELDER BUDGE IS IN MY ZONE...HE IS FROM GRANDMA GRACES WARD. LET HER KNOW PLEASE

I really have learned so much in the mission. I have learned that you sometimes you can not know the importance or value of something until you have lost it or are separated from it. You and Dad are my heroes and I really am excited to hear your voices again.

CUIDENSE....LES AMO

What plans do you have for mother’s day?
I hope that you spend it having fun?
Remember that I love you and am so grateful for the impact that you have had in my life.
If it were not for you I wouldn’t have been born,
wouldn’t have had so many opportunities to grow,
probably wouldn’t have gone on a mission, etc.
Yo soy quien soy por tú causa . ___TRANSLATION: I am who I am because of you.

I love you mom,
LOVE YA’LL,

ELDER GRIFFIN

No comments: