Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I love my Companion

Hola, Familia y Amigos,

This week was really interesting. We were able to find many investigators. My companion is really cool and we are learning a lot together.
I did get the pictures of the outside of our house. It is very beautiful. How are you guys?? I really am great and am working hard for the last 60 days of my mission. How can you possibly count the days.
I love you guys.

(Elder Griffin’s response to some news about acquaintances that are choosing wrong choices)

YA, that usually happens when you haven’t fully repented of your sins and you don’t want to accept the shame and the culpa (consequences), I don’t remember that word in ENGLISH, well you know what I mean.
HOW ARE YOU GUYS

CHAU, I love you and am so grateful for your love and concern that you always have had for me.

~Elder Griffin~

No comments: