Monday, May 17, 2010

The worth of souls

Mom, Dad and family,

This week was really exciting. We have been working really hard to have success and we gained a lot of great experiences. Sunday we had a baptism of a girl named (Siahra Cacerez) (9 aƱos) It was exciting.
We took out a baptismal date with a Young man that is22 on Saturday. We were disappointed Sunday when we went looking for him (to go to church so that he can be baptized) only to find that he was not home. After our Sacrament meeting we went to his house and we invited him to go to the Sacrament meeting of another branch that is at 4-5 o clock. He was not really excited to go so I said "look if you want to be baptized it is very important that you can go to church. If you don’t you will not be able to be baptized"
He went with us to church in his suit and his tie. He is very excited again and I can testify that
THE WORTH OF A SOUL IS GREAT IN THE EYES OF GOD.
I WAS SOOOO GRATEULL TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT and SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE. I KNOW THAT GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! I AM EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR NEW CALLING. I KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO A GREAT JOB, LIKE ALWAYS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

I DO HAVE INFO about the changes I AM GOING TO TAHUANTINSUYO I am going to die where I was born, and I have great news.
I HAVE BEATEN YOU MOM AND DAD I WILL HAVE 5 SONS. I will be training again!

I love you and am so grateful for you.
I am glad that the Lord is blessing you. I hope you get better mom.
I love you,

~Elder Griffin~

No comments: