Thursday, February 19, 2009

Changes Coming

Mom life is great here in the jungle. Changes are here in two days. My companion Elder Perez is going to Mayobamba and I am staying here. My companion is ELDER MCGARY from Bolivia. He is one of the gringos that got kicked out. I know him a little bit and well I think will have a lot of success. I really had a good change with Elder Perez. Nothing really exciting happened this week. We contacted some really great people and sacked another date for the 21 with one of the friends of the members. Life continues at a fast pace and I am excited for the change.

I will get the package in about two days. A package in the jungle only arrives once every change.

I really want to teach some piano here, so if you can send one of my TECHNIQUE books that has the note values and I could use to teach a little about music.

No comments: