Monday, June 22, 2009

Still in Baranca

Mission....

I got the information of the change. I am staying here in Barranca. My companion is brand new from the Training Center and I will be training him. I don’t know his name yet.

We had the two baptisms this week.
Maria Esquivel Capcha
Madeleyne Mogollon

We had some really cool experiences. My companion baptized the two converts. I got to play the piano, it was a very nice experience.

This will be an interesting change. I will be very excited and contact like crazy. I know that the Lord will bless me as long as I am being obedient.

I was excited to hear about the family and friends. Ryan needs to keep trying to sell because sometimes the mission is like what he is facing...HARD....but the difference is that the Lord is always helping us out on the mission.

Guess what, my companion is going to Iquitos, chevere. How is life in the blessed land of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? Is anything happening exciting? The dollar here is pretty much worth nothing. I think that the good change rate is about 3.2 and right now it is at 2.95 (dollars to soles) I don’t understand to much about what is going on in the government.

I love you.

~Elder Griffin~

No comments: