Monday, October 26, 2009

Seeing a convert moving forward

Today is our P-Day. It was really cool we went to the temple for the first time in 10 months for me.

I felt very spiritually uplifted as I read my Patriarchal Blessing in the Temple. Then after I was physically feed at BURGER KING. It’s not that amazing but it’s a nice change from RICE AND CHICKEN.

I was lucky today I bought a big picture of the Christ Statue in SLC. I will see if I can get it framed for Artemeo for a wedding present. His wedding date is October 30. They will get married civilly the day before and then sealed in the temple on the 30th. It is marvelous to see how the gospel enriches lives!

We now have one baptismal date and I am very excited for that. Things are not really changing but I am trying my best to do everything I can to stay obedient and do more than my part of the work.
We are really working hard to gain the confidence of the members so that we can have success.

I am very excited for this Saturday with Elder Christofferson coming and for the conference. It is a great opportunity to be able to play for the apostles that will be there.

I will let you know how it goes and if it possible Record it.
MY health is great. Nothing hurts. Everything is fantastic!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
-Elder GRIFFIN

No comments: