Monday, October 5, 2009

A MISSION (The hardest but most rewarding experience)

Hey dad and Mom,
I have great news. MY first investigator, Artemio, I get to go through the temple with his wife and him this 29 of October, I am so excited. It is so awesome!

This week was a very interesting week. We aren’t really having a lot of success. I am trying to be the best missionary that I can, patient, loving, and I try to help him out. I just don’t know what I can do better to have a little bit of success. I feel like I am doing the major part of the work, the contacts, lessons and so forth, but we are practicing some things so that we can become better.
He is so un-animated.

I know that things will get better and I just need to put more of my faith in the Lord.

We are going to the center of Lima to see some things about the Inquisition.

I am so grateful for loving parents. I really don’t know where I would be with out you guys. You have shaped my life and helped me to grow into the person that I am today. I really had a hard week, when I was doing work visits, my companion only had 1 lesson in 2 days. That makes it hard to set an example to my district when we are not having success. The mission is the HARDEST thing that I have done in my life, but the most rewarding. I have had my handful of blessings and spiritual experiences.

Now thanks to you guys I have a lot more energy and ready for another week.

I Love you guys so much and hope the best this week. I will pray for all of you.

Thanks for your helping words.

I LOVE YOU AND HOPE THAT EVERYTHING IS GREAT..!!!
-Elder Griffin

No comments: