Thursday, October 29, 2009

Going back to Iquitos

Papa, Mama y todos los demas... Este Semana fue una semana maravillosa..yo tuve muchas experiencias espirituales...

This week was sooo amazing. Like I said we went to the temple and I was able to have a very good experience there. We had the farewell of about 10 missionaries. That also was really spiritual to hear their testimonies. Elder Rich, one of the AP’s was one that is leaving and left a wonderful testimony. Also, Elder Herdt is leaving but I don't know if you know him.

We had the conference with Elder D. Todd Christoferson. I was able to play the piano in the conference. It was really a cool opportunity. I was able to sit very close to all of the General Authorities, Elder Christoferson, Elder Edgley (of the General Bishopric), Elder Nash, Elder Clayton, Elder Gavarret, Elder Pino, the Four Mission Presidents of the missions in Lima, other 70`s etc. It was a very wonderful and spiritual experience.

I love this church. I love that I have the opportunity to serve the Lord for two years.

GUESS WHAT I AM GOING TO IQUITOS for the SECOND TIME. I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY! I am going to be the district leader and am going to train. WOO HOO.

I did not get the chance to talk with any of the General Authorities except for with Elder Edgley because he had a conference in the stake and was staying longer.

I will be leaving Wednesday for Iquitos and I am excited to see the members and new converts that I was able to meet last time there. I love the jungle and I am thrilled that I get this opportunity again.

I love you...CHAU.
-Elder Griffin

No comments: