Monday, November 30, 2009

Slow computers, and a full mailbox

I also completely missed your e-mails, and it was a really long week.

This week was well a good week. We taught a lot of new investigators but the problem is that no one is accepting a baptismal date. I really am trying to teach by the spirit with my companion and then challenge them to be baptized. But they always seem to have excuses and problems like working on Sunday, and other things. I don’t really understand why we can’t have any baptismal dates.

I really am grateful for your continued example dad I love you so much and really am grateful to be your son.

It really is hard sometimes to be a missionary and face rejection, but like you said you just have got to stick in there and always have a smile on your face and things will always change. I just know that the message that we have will change lives and people will be happier, if they would just listen and open their hearts.

I think I figured out the reason we could not communicate last week was because my computer was really slow and my mailbox was full so you didn’t receive emails and I didn’t either.

I sure hope that doesn’t happen again.

I love you
ELDER GRIFFIN

No comments: