Monday, November 9, 2009

Ward families need to support new converts

HOLA PADRES,
Right when I got here I talked to the family AREVALO TORREZ they are good but are having some difficulties. The dad had a Derrame Cerebral I think that is a stroke but I am not sure. He is alright and only part of his face is lazy. I have also talked to a lot of members from my old ward.

This week was a really interesting week.
We had the baptism of Damisela Florez. She passed her interview but the problem was that the bishop didn’t show up and neither did anyone else. Only her friends and my companion and I were there. Nobody else from the ward showed up. I got to play the piano in sacrament meeting. We actually have a pretty nice keyboard and I am excited to play as often as I can.

My son is continuing to grow and getting better, little by little. I am excited for this week to become better and to have more spiritual experiences.

I LOVE YOU

~Elder Griffin~

No comments: