Monday, September 21, 2009

New area New Companion

(Elder Griffin was trying to send a picture of his worn out shoes, for the gaurantee at Mr. Mac) I AM SORRY SOMETIMES IT IS SUCH AN ADVENTURE TRYING TO WORK ON A PERUVIAN COMPUTER.

This week was good. I am now with a Guatamalteco his name is Elder Lopez. He is really quiet but is obedient and works hard. I am excited to help him talk with less fear. He will help me out with the few things that I struggle with in the Spanish language. Those are our goals.

I LOVE YOU AND HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU THIS WEEK.

ELDER HYDE is in my Zone along with Elder Atkinson. I am excited that there is more than ONE gringo in my zone. I am so incredibly happy. I LOVE YOU

1 comment:

My Family said...

It is exciting to know that Elder Griffin and Elder Hyde are in the same Zone. What great missionaries we have!
Theresa Hyde