Monday, December 21, 2009

Chili's with the President/ more investigators


How is everybody??? Are you in the spirit of CHRISTMAS yet? This week was a really good week. We have found new people to teach, and Rommel (our date) is repenting and really changing his life. I am very excited for him. I love this work and as it gets closer and closer to Christmas, like always there are many mixed feelings. I am EXCITED to hear your voices, SAD because I only have 6 months left of this incredible work, GREATFUL for the birth, life and atoning sacrifice of our lord and Redeemer, JESUS CHRIST, and I am ENTHUSIASTIC to share this great message and light.

THE 24 I will call your phone (which one??) and than the 25 you can call me or I can call you, LET ME KNOW IN WHAT YOU FEEL IS BEST.

I LOVE YOU AND WISH YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.

FELIZ NAVIDAD, FELIZ NAVIDAD, FELIZ NAVIDAD, PROSPERO AÑO DE FELICIDAD. I want to wish you a merry Christmas, I want to wish you a merry Christmas, I want to wish you a merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart. RRRREMIX I WANT SOME BABYBACK, BABYBACK, BABYBACK, GIVE ME MY BABYBACK, BABYBACK, BABYBACK, BABYBACK, CHILIS BABY BACK RIBS...It´s a CUT.

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO EAT AT CHILIS (I KNOW IT IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE) (you know how MUCH I LOVE CHILIS) with the MISSION PRESIDENT.
LUV YOU,
~Elder Griffin

No comments: