Monday, February 1, 2010

New Camera needed

My camera eats batteries and somehow the little plastic part that holds in the batteries is cracked.

This week was a good week. We are finding new people. We found a family of 10 men that are above 18 aƱos (years of age). I know that the Lord led us to them. They are really great people and are a little bit white like me. We are also continuing with are Nigerian Man that we have found. He is 21. Can you look up on the internet CHURCH NEWS IN NIGERIA? It would be cool to share with him. We also have an investigator with the baptismal date for the 6 of February that went to church yesterday. I am excited for her baptism.
Her name is JACKY LAMAS
We are going to the park of the stories, a zoo. It should be cool. Full of lots of photos and animals.
HAS RYAN SENT IN HIS PAPERS YET?? HOW ARE YOU GUYS?? THANKS FOR THE MONEY.
I have actually not gotten it yet (the Christmas package still), but I hope that someday it will arrive. (Sometimes the packages only take a few weeks and sometimes many months)

It is kind of hot here, hot enough to burn. As you know I usually don`t burn and haven`t had any problems. I am also trying to trim up and beef up a little muscle. My new area is paved. YES!! It is decent sized. I love you.
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND HOPE THAT YOU ARE ALL GREAT and enjoying life. !!!
~ELDER GRIFFIN

No comments: